Friday, July 25, 2008

Art dump! Huzzah!

Been sketching and doodling on computer paper while sitting and watching TV. Here are just a few of the things that randomly appeared...
An ANBU with really screwed up feet...I should bully my roommate into posing for a picture so I can at least get human anatomy and positioning right...

My sword which is just chilling in the living room next to our DVD collection. I actually did half-assed shading too! Go me!Ok, so this one's been sitting around a while, but whatever. Its Moriko! Just kinda sitting somewhere... I've got no clue...
A Pig! Its cute and I'm going to re-do this on Photoshop sometime...
And a hand which was mostly an up close study for the ANBU I did earlier, but the wrong hand. Again with some partial shading. Woot.

And yes, I do realize I'm a dork, but I can't help what I start to doodle. These are only like 1/3 of the total doodles I've done recently, but these are the clearest ones, sooo... :)

Off to pack for my weekend in Seattle!

No comments: