Sunday, November 9, 2008

Cougar Football Fans are NOT Classy

Cougar Fans are not classy.

We're not, its true. We all become sadists as soon as we enter the stadium. Even when we have a HORRIBLE team. Well, ESPECIALLY then. I guess the motto has become: "If we can't beat them, we'll maul them." This does, however lead to some very amusing moments when sitting in the student section (pictured above with a part of the 20 yard crew the League of the Coug).

My favorite from this past game was "TAKE HIS FIRST BORN!" after a particularly painful looking tackle.

Just felt like sharing that, and was reminded of it by the ambulance sitting out in the parking lot with its lights flashing, which just looks eerie in the fog. I wonder what happened?

Now, I'm off to catch up writing my novel for NaNoWriMo! I'm almost 5k words behind thanks to Dad's Weekend!

No comments: