Friday, May 30, 2008

Random Manga Rant...

So, yeah. I'm getting pretty pissed off at Kishimoto and his ridiculously complicated plot. I'm getting so sick with the Uchiha clan and their stupid Sharingan. SERIOUSLY. Plus the whole "You are stronger than I originally thought, but it is no use. I shall now unleash my true Powah!" God damn it all. Shut up, and act like real ninjas! Kill each other quickly and sneakily. I am also waiting for Naruto to get fed up with his stuck-up, traitorous, jack-ass of a "best friend" who, lets see, shoved his HAND through his CHEST to try and gain power, and kick his ass to the moon for being an sulky idiot.

RAWR!

I also want to know why we had the big-ol' revelation on who Naruto's parents are some, oh ten or twenty chapters ago besides the fact that it needed to be mentioned before Jiraiya kicked it [ :'( ]. Although, anyone with half a brain could make the connection between Naruto and Yondaime (Seriously, how many blonde haired people are in the series?), but I hold that this fact alone gives Naruto SO much more potential than Sasuke (Oh, so your father tried to perform a coup in Konoha and failed? Yeah, mine stopped a 100-foot-tall rampaging Biju by using his own life.) and that's without a bored demon lord being sealed in his stomach.

[sigh]

So, yeah, I'm waiting for some serious Uchiha ass-kickage and can't wait until we FINALLY return to the MAIN CHARACTER.

Rant done.

1 comment:

Selena said...

Word sister. Word.