Thursday, December 11, 2008

One down...

One final down. And it was annoyingly long. Of course the essays we got were the two long irritating ones: "Is democracy possible?" which required referrences to three authors we read and "What does it mean to 'make difficulties' in reference to political science using one author we read, and how did another author make difficulties for you?"

I never want to see Thoreau, Foucoult, de Toqueville, or Weber again. EVER.

Socrates is fine. He can come back. He amuses me.

I've only got two left. I'm not counting Animal Science because that looks to be a BS final assignment I'll be finishing tonight. A paper and two exams left.

Gah...

On the upside, the SEB's Acoustic Battle of the Bands is tomorrow. It'll be cool. I love acoustic music. :)

On the downside, the paper is 6-8 pages and I haven't started. I've also got my Cell Phys exam. It makes me want to cry.

No comments: