Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hate Physics

So, I honesly shouldn't hate the class, seeing as it's probably the easiest class I'm taking (aside from Drawing 110, which doesn't even count), but it's so BORING. Seriously, I've taken physics before and this is just an hour of torture every other day. Do i pay any attention in class? Nope. What do I do instead? Draw, write, play on my DS (Woot!) and have scribbled conversations with my friend Tiffany. Why do I even bring this up right now? I've got an exam tomorrow. Damnit. The exams always alternate between brain numbingly boring and 'when the hell did we cover this?' Yes, i'm being a bit hypocritical seeing as I don't pay attention, but seriously...this is obscure random crap we'll never use again.

Just wanted to get that out there. And now off to create my equation sheet! Huzzah!

No comments: