Friday, April 18, 2008

Hello friday, how I love you

Its Friday. Praise be. It is also the last real friday of the semester. Only Dead Week and Exam week left. That means... duh duh duh! Studying for Genetics. Joy of joys.

I finished my spiffy non-literal self portrait and will get a picture up soon, I love it, but it took forever. X_x I get to present it today and then...go to physics and be bored. At least i'm going to get lunch with tiffany today.

I'm kinda excited for summer session, which is strange, seeing as i'm taking microbiology, which is a 5 credit class with 4 days of lab a week. I kid you not. There will be many rants on flesh eating bacteria and labs to come.

I have a random art bunny that won't leave. It demands acrylic painting and I may have to give in if I want to sleep at night. Will probably buy supplies this weekend. Maybe.

No comments: