Monday, June 16, 2008

Curse you guilt tripping e-mails! CURSE YOU!

I just got back from donating plasma, which has become a 3rd source of income for me, and there in my inbox is an e-mail from the Inland Northwest Blood Center, where I donated blood during the school year, asking specifically for O negative donors to come in ASAP because blood banks are low O negative blood.

I feel horrible, because I kinda need the extra cash I get for donating plasma, but I feel so much better giving whole blood. If i do go donate blood, i'll have to drive to Moscow and then not donate plasma for 8 weeks, which would cost me over $400.

Curse my recessive blood type... and curse my stupid conscience which just reared its head. Why can't more than 7% of the human population be O- ? Seriously...

Sorry INBC, but I need money, and I don't have a car. If you had a center in Pullman, maybe I'd help you out.

Now I feel like a horrible human being...

Damn...

No comments: