Monday, June 30, 2008

Does any car I drive have a neon target on it?

Seriously! Not two years ago I'm in a hit-and-run, which leaves my car disabled in the middle of the road. No injuries or anything, just my car battery jumping out of its spot. And just today a freekin' Semi truck backs into me and pushes me into another car, which is then pushed into one more car.

Its not like I wasn't initially a good distance back from the car at the stop sign, I was a full car length back. I don't like semis.

Its not like I, and the other cars behind me, and the pedestrians on the sidewalk weren't yelling and blaring our horns. Oh, believe me, we were.

Luckily the only damage done to Edna are some paint scratches and a busted headlight wiper (which i don't know if it worked anyways).

It did however leave me in a bad mood.

Police report is being filed, insurance was exchanged, and I seriously just want my bad day to end.

No comments: