Saturday, August 23, 2008

And the day is good...

Yes, the day is officially good. The Old Navy Denim sale was today, three pairs of jeans for $36--only 6 more than one pair at normal price. I enjoyed some Starbucks chai afterwards and talked plots and characters and weapons (and weirded out anybody who was eavesdropping in the middle of the mall) with Leah. I donated Plasma which is somehow helping me not get headaches as often. I got an Iced Starbucks drink for $2.16 (Praise be for treat receipts) on my way home and deposited a check. I just heard someone from my apartments yell out "Why am I on fire?!" And I finished another photoshop project, at bottom of post: a character profile for one of my new characters in the new RPG I just started with my friends (TECHNICALLY happened yesterday). On top of this, payday and the first day of classes is monday.

All of this puts me in a very good mood. :DAnd now for my art critique: I honestly had very little idea what I was doing here. I don't draw people very much. I know his eyes are a bit...off and his ear is fugly, and the shadows are off too, but this is more for my amusement than anything else. Yes, I do realize Isamu here looks a bit like a lion. I realized that when I started coloring, but I'd already designed him and didn't want to change it. Please excuse his ugly excuse for clothes. It made more sense and looked better in my head. I don't draw clothes on people very well...

No comments: