Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Today in Texting & an Break for Dancing.

Well, technically this happened yesterday, but I was too dead to post it last night. My lovely older sister texted me in my Ecology lecture at around 10 AM, after an hour of talk about climates.

Sister: Have a great day today!!
Me: I'll do that. :) Proff is lulling me to sleep.
Sister: Lol imagine him in a tutu
Me: Oh god. My mind will never feel clean again. I hate you. Gah.
Sister: Hehe. You are awake now at least!

Yeah. I'll never be able to look at my proff again without shuddering. 

Speaking of shuddering, my crazy proffessor, The Douchebag, decided to prance in front of the class to entertain us while he stalled for time. I think he was going for tap dancing, but it came off as seizuring. Too bad it was better than his "jokes".

No comments: