Monday, April 27, 2009

and Dead Week begins...

Yup, that's right. It's Dead Week already. I'm ready to curl up and die already. I've got an exam on Thursday...my most frightening one... my practical for Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy... Please cue the dramatic music.

But, since I've been lazy, here's a quick review of things I've done and stuff that's been happening:

1) I've fed a Lion at Cat Tales in Spokane
2) I've walked in the Pullman Relay For Life (1-3AM and then caught a ride home to warm up),
3) I've helped set up and work at Springfest
4) Spring has appeared and Mother Nature has decided to remind me that pollen can be used as a weapon
5) SWINE FLU! (zomg...40 cases in...all of America...I'm shocked) Yeah, my anatomy lab was laughing over the people freaking out, because we're bio-geeks and all already wash our hands enough and have minimal concerns over diseases that don't, say...make you bleed out your eyes or cause horribly painful deaths.

Pictures will come soon.

No comments: