Thursday, April 30, 2009

New Favorite Hobby

I find that the majority of college students are very amusing. I've taken to putting in my iPod ear buds and sitting outside major buildings on campus (like Todd Hall, the CUE, the CUB, or any of the main libraries) and pretending to read or study while listening to the ridiculous conversations people have.

One thing that irritates me is how much the word "like" is used today. I know I say it from time to time too, so I can't gripe too much, but seriously? Multiple times a sentence? [sigh]

I'm just taking a break from studying CVA to write this and let my brain absorb information.

I'm also picking up my keys to my new apartment tonight and am moving in this weekend! I'm excited and will post pictures once I'm all unpacked AKA sometime next week.

No comments: