Wednesday, April 29, 2009

TAKE THAT UPPER DIVISION BIOLOGY!

HaHA! Just finished and sent off my last lab write-up! I am so done with 2/3 of my labs! Now I get to focus all my energies on my Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy practical exam tomorrow night.

Sadly, my brain has kinda shorted out and I'm taking a break to check my e-mail and let everything sink in. I was in my anatomy lab until 10PM last night studying, and will probably have a late night tonight too, since they close the lab tomorrow morning to set up for the exam. 

Just to prove how much I've been studying CVA, I've been doodling the cat cardiovascular system in the margins of my notes and writing down the 12 cranial nerves in their order (olfactory, optic, oculomotor, trochlear, trigeminal, abducens, facial, auditory, glossopharyngeal, vagus, spinal accessory, and hypoglossal). Blarg. On the upside, my TA taught us an easy way to remember the order: "On old Olympus' towering tops, a Frenchman and German viewed some hops." I realize it doens't make much sense gramatically etc, but it stuck.

Now, to distract my mind from sheep brains and shark guts, time to people watch in the B&N cafe in the Bookie. :) 

No comments: