Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Adventure of Frank the Frog

My Friday was nothing but a tedious strain on my sanity. I went to class. I went to work at both jobs. After I finished washing the day's allotment of trays I was opening the drain to swap the pot-soaking water when something small and brown hopped down into the drain catch.
It was Frank the Frog, and his appearance caused me to stop, blink, tilt my head, blink again and then take a picture with my phone before going and getting my boss. He was just as confused as me as to why a tree frog was in our greenhouse drain when its been bone dry outside.

We fished him out and decided a more appropriate release point should be found so we stuck him in Tupperware and I took him with me when I left.
He was later released by my roommate in a woody, cooler area by the stream next to her barn.

No comments: