Wednesday, September 10, 2008

And She Saw That They Were Good and Went in Search of Caffeine

Well, I am officially the biggest overreacting looser in all of Pullman. Screw what everyone else thinks though, I have them. I have my Flogging Molly tickets for the show in the CUB this October. And you know what else? I get to brag that I was the first one in the f-ing line.

Probably because I'm so used to Seattle rabid music fans and concerts in Pullman selling out in one class period (cough*EltonJohn*cough). I got up at frickin' 5 A.M. left my apartment at 6, and was in the basement of the CUB at 6:20. Guess what? NOBODY WAS THERE.

In fact, nobody started to show up until 7. At that point I brought my cafe chair over to the Cougar Card Center window and officially claimed the head of the line as my own. I ended up talking with the two people right behind me until the window opened at 8:00, finding comradary in fellow theater fans, music lovers, and advocates of killing those irritating, loud, drunks that always seem to appear at concerts.

Too bad it was all general admission...the only proof I've got is this photo with the transaction time on the receipt: 8:01.

(GASP! My name's on the receipt! Too bad its such a common duo of names... :D )

After I got my tickets (for myself and my roomate) I then proceeded to shuffle off to the B&N cafe for some much needed caffeine before dragging myself to Cell Physiology.

1 comment:

Selena said...

If I lived in your city you know I'd be right their with ya!