Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'd Honestly KILL For a Bit of Responsability

I'm a bit fed up with people not being responsible adults (if they legally are so) or teenagers. So, without naming names I'm here to rant. I love every person alluded to here to death, but right now I'm irritated with being the seemingly only responsible person in my life right now.

Its not too hard to accept 'no' as my final answer and do something else instead. Something like, I dunno...saving up your money and not buying rediculously overpriced 'fashion label' clothing and bags and shoes instead of, oh the little thing called STARTING YOUR OWN BANK ACCOUNT! I mean, its not that hard and look at the big pluses that come with that: money for when you really need it, a debit card so you don't have to carry around wads-o-cash, and you can thus open your own Kami-damned iTunes account and stop pestering me.

It also shouldn't be too hard to keep a job in a college town for more than a few months. I realize it involves getting up early, but most jobs do. I also realize your boss is a strict ass, but that doesn't make up for the fact that you screwed up.

Taking care of your car should also be way up on your 'important things to do' list. Yes talking with insurance companies and filing claims, etc. is irritating and whatnot (I've done it too) but that doesn't mean you should take your dear sweet time with it! Its like a band-aid, get it done quick and be done with it! If your car has had a problem for a year and your parents are paying for repairs and everything, GET IT F-ING FIXED!

Right, rant done.

Again I love these people to absolute death but even those closest to you can grate on your nerves sometimes. If you read this and think its about you and wish to bitch me out, go right on ahead, I just need to get this off my chest because I've got the bad habit of internalizing my thoughts on people close to me. Yes, I know I'm being a two-faced b--ch by writing this and not saying anything, but I'd rather not. I am after-all, still a woman, and that's how we are despite how much we try not to be.

No comments: