Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Don't snap at friends

Just a quick mini-rant. Its common curtosy to not get snappy at friends trying to be helpful when you're in a bad mood, and if you react before you think: appologize please.

I have a weekly quota of self-pity that I tolerate and today filled that up. 

So, don't just whine about shit happening, do something about it. 

If it's financial and you have a job: pick up more hours. If you're short money now and need more, you're always talking about how much your parents want to help you.

If you don't want to stick your horse in a stall but want to see him: you have the time to go out and exercize him/turn him out everyday.

My lesson for the day: F-ing get over yourself and get shit done. 

[sigh] Sorry if I sound rather bitchy right now, but I'm firmly in the school of "Don't whine, fix it" and several people have whined to me today and I've tried to help and got snapped at.  But, unlike them, I showed restraint and didn't snap back. Hell, I even appologized for "not understanding."

This is an example of why I have so few real friends and "hate" people. 

1 comment:

Selena said...

I WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR BUDDY!!!!! DON"T GET DOWN!!!!! Also, I like the current art project you are working on!