Thursday, January 29, 2009

I Am Not Your Maid

Dearly loved roommate,

Please for the love of all that is holy scrape extra food off your plate into the trash and rinse off your plate when you're done. Guess what this does? Keeps me from getting in a foul mood spending 20 minutes trying to scrub grease/sugar/unknown food particles off of everything you've thrown in the sink. Also, if you're going to cook and dump greese down the sink, follow it up with plenty of hot water. It keeps the sink from clogging. 

I am not your maid, nor your mother and I don't appreciate the LOOKS when you randomly had friends over and the kitchen is gross because I "Haven't cleaned in a long time." Try again. It was last night, and it was perfectly clean. If anything, your sloppy habbits of leaving sticky knives and splattered sauces/juices/random liquids on the counters and not taking out the recycling for WEEKS (coughwinknudge). 

If you're embarassed about the state of the apartment, you can clean it up. Unlike you, I am not home all day with nothing to do. In fact, I'm up at campus attending classes, labs, and working two jobs. 

I love you to death my dear, but some things are just not cool.

CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF!

Love, A Smith

PS: Beware, another cleaning rampage this weekend. This time you'd better not just sit back and watch.

No comments: